Job reference: RegionalSalesDirector
Who are we?
FittingBox provides interactive solutions and digital content to the eyewear industry. With a strong focus on Research and Innovation, FittingBox is a multi-award winning company. Leader in glasses virtual try-on solutions, FittingBox builds and maintains the world’s largest database of 3D views of frames for virtual try-on solutions.
Check us out on Linkedin, Twitter and on our website at www.fittingbox.com!
We are currently looking for a Sales Director in Germany, with a solid experience in optic market. Knowledge of selling software is very appreciated.
As Sales Director, your main duties will be to:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the region: expand relationships and penetrate further existing clients (i.e., upsell) and ensure that clients renew their contracts with FittingBox (i.e., retain)
- Prospect and establish strong long term relationships with German Key accounts (manufacturers, buying groups, retail chains, opticians and optometrists networks, multi-owners, etc.)
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline and forecast data in the Company’s CRM application (currently Odoo)
- Contribute to the revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Consistently meet/exceed established targets and quotas
- Collaborate with other regional sales teams (i.e., EMEA, America’s, APAC, etc.) when necessary to acquire and penetrate global prospects and clients
- Support team members during the sales process including, but not limited to qualifying opportunities, building relationships with prospects, attending prospect meetings, negotiating, etc.
- and/or distributors within the German-speaking area, as the case may be and according to the directives of the board of the Company
- Ensure the customer care and support
- Assist with localization of marketing messaging and positioning in the region
- Participate in professional events in Germany, such as seminars, conferences, exhibitions and meetings
- Realize demonstration and/or training session for the partners and customers of the Company
- Supervise the shipping of FittingBox’s solutions within Germany
- Monitor the technological and competitive intelligence
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Report key metrics and status updates to management as required, on a weekly basis
- Seek continuous improvement in all aspects of the sales capability across people, process and technology
This position will report to the CEO of the Company. Success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth such as career progression and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
This position is full-time and based in Germany or in France, with some travel in Germany and/or France.
- Minimum of a B.A., ideally with an MBA/CPA or related degree
- At least 7-10 years of overall professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of the eyewear industry, in particular in Germany
- Capable of understanding and recognizing commercial opportunities
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in German. Proficient in French and/or English.
Interested to be part of a challenging story in a highly innovative environment? Then send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Regional Sales Director in the subject line of your email.