FittingBox provides cutting-edge, interactive solutions and digital content to the eyewear industry. Based in Toulouse, France and Miami, Florida, FittingBox is the leading provider of virtual try-on solutions worldwide, and maintains the world’s largest database of 3D views of frames for virtual try-on solutions. With a strong focus on research and innovation, FittingBox has won numerous awards over its 10+ year history.
FittingBox has been growing over 30% per year, however we are looking to accelerate this growth further by increasing our presence in the US. We are currently looking for a high-energy, Sales & Customer Success Representative to be based in our Miami office. The position will involve making sales calls (via telephone) to prospective clients, assisting with business development efforts, fielding calls from current clients and assisting with support requests. The ideal candidate should have familiarity with SaaS-based software solutions and international business-to-business client service experience, specifically involving internal call center sales and support. FittingBox is driven by a company-wide entrepreneurial spirit, and we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic candidate who shares these values and can help us reach our business targets in the US.
As a Sales & Customer Success Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Sell FittingBox solutions to new customers over the phone or by email.
- Identify opportunities from existing customers to upsell additional services.
- Provide customer support and assistance over phone and/or email.
- Provide basic solution training to customers via phone and/or webinars.
- Sell FittingBox solutions on site at tradeshows (less than 5 per year).
- Build relationships with clients over the phone.
- Work as part of the international team to develop strategies for scale and growth.
- Perform basic account maintenance activities including CRM data entry.
This position is full time and will report to the US Sales & Customer Success Manager.
Salary (base plus commission) commensurate with experience.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Previous telesales experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent listening skills and a willingness to help guide customers. Must understand how to assess client concerns, ask probing questions and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Native English Speaker. Proficiency in Spanish and/or French is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to: jobsUSA@fittingbox.com