FittingBox provides cutting-edge, interactive solutions and digital content to the eyewear industry. Based in Toulouse, France and Miami, Florida, FittingBox is the leading provider of virtual try-on solutions worldwide, and maintains the world’s largest database of 3D views of frames for virtual try-on solutions. With a strong focus on research and innovation, FittingBox has won numerous awards over its 10+ year history.
FittingBox has been growing over 30% per year, however we are looking to accelerate this growth further by increasing our presence in the US. We are currently looking for a high-energy Sales & Customer Success Manager to be based in our Miami office. The ideal candidate should have solid experience with SaaS-based software solutions and international business-to-business client service experience, specifically involving internal call center sales and support. FittingBox is driven by a company-wide entrepreneurial spirit, and we are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic candidate who shares these values and can help us reach our business targets in the US.
As Sales & Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead our US-based Sales & Customer Success team to sign new accounts (Sales) and manage retention and renewal of existing customers (Customer Success), significantly increasing revenue and meeting agreed-to KPIs.
- Leverage internal CRM tools for over-the-phone and in-person (primarily tradeshow) sales.
- Work with internal team to define, execute and improve sales, support and delivery processes.
- Oversee successful deployment of FittingBox products to new clients.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- Define and implement the customer success materials (e.g. call tracker, script for calling, webinars, surveys, etc.).
- Recruit, train and manage the Sales & Support team.
- Work as part of the international team to develop strategies for scale and growth.
This position is full time and will report to the US Director.
Salary (base plus commission) commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-7 years of overall professional experience
- B2B sales and client management experience. Know how to identify, target and close new business opportunities.
- SaaS, ecommerce or software sales experience. Change Management experience a plus.
- Small team management experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Willingness to help guide customers as well as team members.
- Native English Speaker. Spanish and/or French proficiency is valued, but not required.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to: jobsUSA@fittingbox.com