FittingBox provides cutting-edge, interactive solutions and digital content to the eyewear industry. With a strong focus on Research and Innovation, FittingBox FittingBox has won numerous awards over its 10+ year history. Based in Toulouse (France) and in Miami (FL, USA), FittingBox is the world leading provider in glasses virtual try-on solutions; FittingBox also builds and maintains the world’s largest database of 3D views of frames for virtual try-on solutions.
FittingBox has grown +30% / year for the past 4 years, and we firmly intend to keep or even accelerate this growth in the coming years.
We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
We are currently looking for a full-time high-energy VP Sales, with a solid business-to-business international experience.
As a member of the Management Committee, you will play a key role in the strategic positioning and the expansion of FittingBox.
Your main duties will be to:
- Define and implement the business and pricing strategy in an international and multi-channel environment
- Significantly increase the revenue by prospecting and building strong long term relationships and partnerships with Key Accounts (manufacturers, buying groups, retail chains, opticians and optometrists networks, multi-owners, etc.)
- Handle the key relationships, spot issues before they blow up and contribute to close business opportunities and/or significant deals
- Develop and optimize the customer satisfaction in an international and multi-channel environment, in order to penetrate further existing clients (i.e. upsell) and to ensure the retention and renewal (i.e. retain)
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline and forecast data in the Company’s CRM application (currently Odoo)
- Actively participate in the Management and Board Committees
- Contribute to the preparation for the Supervisory Board meetings & drive the business reporting to shareholders
- Manage a growing Sales team, with sedentary or geographical assignment (definition of the individual and collective annual targets and quotas, performance of the individual annual interviews, arrange the weekly and monthly reporting, etc.)
- Recruit, motivate and train the Sales team in coordination with the HR department
- Define the forecast yearly budget
- Drive and supervise the monthly KPIs
- Seek continuous improvement in all aspects of the sales capability across people, process and technology
- Represent and broadcast the reputation, the characteristics and values of FittingBox
This position will report to the CEO and co-founder of the Company.
The place of work remains to be discussed; frequent travels (EMEA and US areas mainly) are foreseeable.
Attractive remuneration (gross salary + variable compensation + BSPCE to be discussed, depending on the level of experience).
- Minimum of a MBA/CPA or related degree in business
- At least 15 years of overall proven professional experience within companies generating an annual turnover of 10-50 M€
- Excellent knowledge of the eyewear industry and the Saas/technical environment (knowledge of call center will be appreciated)
- Hard skills: strong leadership skills, high projection and decision-making capability, excellent communication and relationship building skills, analysis and synthesis capacity, autonomy, pugnacity
- Fluent in French & English; Proficient in a third language will be appreciated (Spanish, German or Italian)
** YOU MUST MEET SOME OR ALL OF THESE CRITERA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION **
You are passionate about technology and want to be part of a challenging story? Hey, this may be the very opportunity you’ve been waiting for!!
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this position, why wait longer? We are looking forward to working with you. Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with “VP SALES” as the subject.