Engage your patients with an innovative, interactive tool
Optimize the frame shopping experience
Allow patients to buy with confidence
Virtually expand your frame catalog
OWIZ App : Virtual Try-On Application for iPad
An in-practice sales solution designed for opticians and optometrists
An incredible virtual mirror on the iPad Pro
OWIZ App’s 3D virtual try-on technology allows your clients to enjoy an unprecedented experience in your practice. Acting as a virtual mirror, patients can instantly try on thousands of ultra-realistic digital frames to quickly identify the style they prefer.
Easily manage frame selection for all your OWIZ products online
Available online 24/7, myFittingBox provides access to FittingBox DATA, our database of digital glasses.
Browse the worlds largest database of digital frames to create your own custom catalog!LEARN MORE ABOUT FITTINGBOX DATA
- 36 months software license
- Apple iPad Pro 12,9” 32GB Wi-Fi (Also compatible with iPad Air/Air2)
- Includes account configuration and on-site delivery
Wi-Fi internet required
- Ultra-realistic virtual frame try-on technology
- Automatic face detection
- Automatic frame positioning
- Real-time face tracking (Augmented Reality)
- Digital catalog of frames
- Unlimited access to FittingBox DATA, the world’s largest database of frames
- Easy touch screen navigation – immediately switch between brands and colors
- Search and sort by brand, type (eyeglasses/sunglasses) or item
- Take and share photos over social media and email
- Simple and easy-to-use online administration interface
Designed for iPad
OWIZ App works with Apple iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and Pro devices.
Mount on a wall or as part of your frame board or for more flexibility display on a table or countertop.
Includes FittingBox’s Industry-leading augmented reality virtual try-on technology.
Unlimited use of FittingBox’s catalog of digital frame imagery.
Update your site anytime with 24/7 online administration access.
Phone support is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 12 noon and 2pm to 6pm.