The "PD Measurement" solution works for everyone using it in good conditions, whatever the distance between their pupils.
- Find a good lighting place to setup
- Avoid under or over exposed place
- Avoid moving background
- Prepare a support in order to properly place down your smartphone
- Have a card in a standard format that can be easy visible on your face
The standard format card allow the technology to get the scale of the scan. It have a major impact on the accuracy.
- Stand between 70 and 80 cm of your device to rich best accuracy
- Place down the device on the support in order to be fully stable.
- Have your ears visible
- You can keep your eyeglasses
- If lighting conditions provide too many reflection, try without glasses
- Once requested, place the card, flat and centered over your mouth
- Make sure your OS is up-to-date
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
- Make sure your device have a front-camera, with as minimum HD definition.
- Make sure your browser or OS setup allow camera access
- To enhance experience we recommand to have a good and stable internet access
- Your network latency or bandwith could impact the experience